April 28, 2005

Kill Your Friends, they don't deserve you.

Every now and then people stand right the fuck up and remind me that I fucking hate you all.

Well, maybe not you,
No you I hate.
And you too.
Yeah, I don’t hate you so much.

But every other god damn mother fucker on this planet deserves a slow painful death. For no other reason then the mind-blowing stupidity. Now sometimes I may not be the brightest crayon in the deck, but compared to the average American I’m a brain trust that makes Einstein look mildly retarded.

I know, I know, you want specific examples.
You want to know just what pissed me right the fuck off.
Oh, I see you pretending you don’t give a rats ass, and I see why you aren’t in fucking Hollywood.

There was no specific instance, haven’t you ever had on of those days? You know, the ones where is seems everyone is working in a bizarre concert specifically designed to drive you stark, raving, fucking mad? Dickhead A cuts you off on your way to work, jackass B takes your parking space, fucktard C sets your cat on fire. Etc. etc. It is the overwhelming stupidity of the human race that pisses me right the fuck off, I hope rabid badgers mate in your intestines.

I feel marginally better.
I hope you die.
-De

No comments: