March 31, 2005

A Sensible Solution

Well folks, I'm sure I don't have to tell you but our borders are in danger! That's right terrorists are waiting, as you read this, just over the border in mexico & canada. I for one think it is time that we actually did something about it. Killing Iraqis made me feel safe for a few months, but now, the thrill has worn off. And I know, out there, somewhere, there are rabid slavering terrorists waiting to unplug many more vegetables. waiting to do unspeakable horrors to our god-fearing badgers. But I have come up with a solution, and my solution is more cost effective than bombing 3 random third world nations could ever be.

'What is this miracle safety net?' you ask. 'What could ever let me sleep, without fear, again? Will it stop tsunami images?'

Well, no it won't stop tsunami images. But it will stop every Ne'er-do-well from entering this country. no longer will the drive busses into planes filled with children. Thanks to the wonders opened up by wantonly tampering with genetics, we can make SHARK-BEES!

'Shark-bees?!?'

That's right shark-bees.

'but what,' you ask, 'are shark bees?'

Well, let me tell you, shark-bees are flying-hive minded sharks. with ravenous appetites and an angry buzzing noise. we shall set up hives every 5-10 miles along all of our borders. and like a black knight, they shall let the accursed terrorists know that none shall pass. We shall train the first few generations of shark-bees to recognize the scent of a bonafied red-blooded true-grit American. they will learn to feast upon any foreigner attempting to enter this great nation of ours. and they make delicious & nutritious honey! Thus we will be safe once again. for who would try & enter a land guarded by teeming masses of flying stinging, biting, rending, vicious shark-bees?



And now today's words of wisdom:
On Prayer
Mal-2 was once asked by one of his Disciples if he often prayed to Eris. He replied with these words:
No, we Erisians seldom pray, it is much too dangerous. Charles Fort has listed many factual incidences of ignorant people confronted with, say, a drought, and then praying fervently -- and then getting the entire village wiped out in a torrential flood.
"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm mad but not ill"
(Werewolf Bridge, Robert Anton Wison)


-De

No comments: